Book your place now!
Who is this for?
Anyone working in the field of learning and development who is interested in exploring the benefits and opportunities for learning presented by virtual worlds. It is suitable for learners with or without prior knowledge of virtual environments for learning. You just need an open mind and willingness to experience something new and share your learning.
Here’s what previous delegates said:
- My time in the virtual world environment has provided me with a great insight as to how this form of technology and environment holds real possibility for training and learning purposes.
- Going into the sessions with no previous experience in virtual worlds and virtual reality I was really surprised at how quickly I felt immersed in the world and able to freely communicate and engage with the others there. The software is also very easy to navigate.
- The Resound Training team were incredibly friendly and helpful as I negotiated through the first learning steps in the world. The engagement task they planned to allow you to explore the world and its potential in training and learning were fun as well as relevant.
- I have come away from the course with some real possibilities of how this environment may help engagement and training with Health Care Professionals in a way an exciting new way.
Here are some benefits to attending:
- Ideal introduction to virtual worlds
- Get first-hand experience of being in world
- Play a group game
- Learn how virtual worlds can be used for coaching and to deliver training and development
Week 1 – Identity and how it impacts on learning
Week 2 – Exploration and the idependent learner
Week 3 – Learning from play and being playful
Week 4 – Integrating virtual worlds into your coaching or L&D practice
What does it cost? Nothing This course is free to Coaches and L&D professionals
For more information and to book your place…..
Call + 44 (0)8455 202888